The team at MODE Bridal appreciate how important it is for brides to look unforgettable on their wedding day, so they’re really passionate about finding each bride an individual wedding dress that really suits them, whilst at the same time making it relaxed and fun. The shop is open by appointment only so you’ll feel completely special when you’re there, enjoying the exclusive and relaxed atmosphere.
You’ll find some of the finest designer wedding dresses from bridal designers such as Alan Hannah, Anna Tumas, Lambert Creations and Terry Fox here. So whether you’re looking for effortless elegance or a fairy-tale charm, you can be sure they have your dream designer wedding dress.
10 facts about MODE Bridal
- MODE Bridal is a luxury designer wedding dress studio based in Brighton
- Free two hour luxury appointments with bubbly at the owner’s private bridal studio
- Exclusive to the UK, the store holds award-winning collections of designer wedding dresses
- Each bridal gown is lovingly handmade to the bride’s measurements in the UK, Italy and France using delicate silk and lace fabrics and the best dressmaking artistry
- They’re a Rock My Wedding and Love My Dress-recommended supplier providing the best styling advice and impeccable service
- Flexible appointments to suit brides’ schedules, including late evening, weekends and Bank Holidays
- Industry leading website, named as finalist in the Bridal Buyers Awards 2015 – Best Bridal Retailer Website category
- Exhibitor of choice at industry leading bridal events including The National Wedding Show London Olympia, Hilton Park Lane, Old Chelsea Town Hall, South Lodge and Ashdown Park Hotels
- Stockists of some of the most prestigious bridal designers in the UK and internationally – Anna Tumas, Alan Hannah, Lambert Creations, Terry Fox
- Host of fabulous Designer Days including Alan Hannah 2016 Watercolours Collection, which launches 15-17 October with amazing discounts and exclusive gifts
For more information or to book a luxury appointment, please contact them on the details below.
Latest posts by Sam Harrington-Lowe (see all)
- Sussex food blogger and chef Sam Bilton SO CLOSE in TV finals battle! - November 17, 2017
- Tried and tested – the bee sting facial - November 1, 2017
- Caring for dogs and hogs on Bonfire Night - October 24, 2017