Capture the secrets of the Kingscote Valley…
Visit Kingscote Valley has launched a new seasonal photography competition seeking a photo that represents the very best of each season within the area, whether that be spring flowers in the Standen House garden or the Weir Wood Reservoir landscape.
The photo needs to be taken within the Kingscote Valley area, which stretches south from East Grinstead to West Hoathly, and includes the area around Kingscote station and the Weir Wood Reservoir.
All keen photographers need to do is post their photo on Twitter or Instagram using #kingscotevalley
Prizes include a Deers Leap Park family pass for four including bike hire, lunch for two at Gravetye Manor, a Busses Farm beef box, and a Kingscote Estate vineyard tour and wine tasting for two. One prize will be awarded to the overall winning photo for each season.
The photography competition seasons are:
- Spring – starting 1 March and ending 31 May
- Summer – starting 1 June and ending 31 August
Latest posts by Sam Harrington-Lowe (see all)
- Do you think you’re funny? Try your hand at standup and find out - February 14, 2018
- Britney Spears to headline Brighton & Hove Pride 2018 - January 23, 2018
- A local gig for local people – The League of Gentlemen Live is coming - January 14, 2018