Capture the secrets of the Kingscote Valley…
Visit Kingscote Valley has launched a new seasonal photography competition seeking a photo that represents the very best of each season within the area, whether that be spring flowers in the Standen House garden or the Weir Wood Reservoir landscape.
The photo needs to be taken within the Kingscote Valley area, which stretches south from East Grinstead to West Hoathly, and includes the area around Kingscote station and the Weir Wood Reservoir.
All keen photographers need to do is post their photo on Twitter or Instagram using #kingscotevalley
Prizes include a Deers Leap Park family pass for four including bike hire, lunch for two at Gravetye Manor, a Busses Farm beef box, and a Kingscote Estate vineyard tour and wine tasting for two. One prize will be awarded to the overall winning photo for each season.
The photography competition seasons are:
- Spring – starting 1 March and ending 31 May
- Summer – starting 1 June and ending 31 August
Latest posts by Sam Harrington-Lowe (see all)
- A vegan menu at the Grand Brighton’s GB1? Can they pull it off?! - May 15, 2019
- In praise of modern luxury; a day at the South Lodge Spa - March 26, 2019
- Feeling romantic? The new tasting menu at the Salt Room Brighton will win a few hearts - February 14, 2019