OK folks, we’re counting down now to deadline for the very prestigious Sussex Business Awards.
Businesses have until Wednesday 30 August to enter what is the longest-running awards scheme of its kind, standing at a rather impressive 29 years. That the Awards have been running for so long probably tells you how popular – and sought-after – they are.
Celebrating business brilliance across Sussex, these are the ones that everyone wants to win.
There are seventeen gongs to be won, including the always hotly-contested Sussex Company of the Year, Best International Company and Best Customer Service. A full list is below – there should be a category to suit everyone.
Winners will be announced at what is always an amazing event night at The Grand Brighton on Thursday
30 November 2017. So sharpen those pencils and get stuck in. And although this piece was written to support the Brighton & Hove Business Awards – here’s some TIPS to ensure you write a good entry!
Closing date 30 August 2017
Entries submitted to the Sussex Business Awards
- The Sussex Company of the Year Sponsored by Mazars
- The Sussex Businessperson of the Year Sponsored by HARE
- The International Business of the Year Sponsored by HSBC
- The Small Business of the Year Sponsored by Sussex Chamber of Commerce
- The Award for the Most Promising New Business Sponsored by Coffin Mew
- The Award for Innovation in Business Sponsored by Sussex Innovation Centre
- The Sussex Graduate of the Year Sponsored by University of Sussex
- The Award for Professional Services Sponsored by Vantage Professional Risks
- The Award for Leisure & Tourism Sponsored by Heart FM
- The Best Place to Entertain Your Clients Sponsored by Title Sussex
- The Award for the Best Customer Service Sponsored by Checkatrade.com
- The Award for Best Employer Sponsored by Midnight Communications
- The Entrepreneur of the Year Sponsored by Platinum Business
- The Responsible Business Award Sponsored by The Goodall Foundation