Did you know that we walk an average of 115,000 miles in our lifetime? That 70% of foot problems are caused by ill-fitting shoes?
We’re constantly on our feet – whether that’s travelling to work, partying during the night or running after the kids. Devoting care and attention to your shoes will leave your feet feeling fabulous!
So here are some top hacks for shoe shopping:
- Buy shoes in the afternoon because your shoes will feel more comfortable. Feet swell during the day and are at their largest in the afternoon.
- If you suffer from heel pain, shoes with underfoot cushioning provide relief.
- Wear orthotics? Shoes with removable insoles may help.
- Ensure the length of the shoe is correct, so it does not pinch or cause pain.
- Invest in a pair of leather shoes because they have better ventilation and mould to your feet for an accurate fit and effectively last longer.
As winter approaches, leading Dutch shoe retailer, Wolkyshop, has a range of comfortable and stylish leather shoes that will keep your feet cosy.
Its shoes have a special lining of durable materials that keep your feet refreshingly cool during the day, yet warm during the cold mornings.
The renowned Chelsea boot is a must-have shoe this season. Wolkyshop’s 4512 Masala ankle boot is an elegant feminine version whilst the 2050 Nano trainer has a comfortable and super light sole.
When you need to add trendy new shoes to your winter wardrobe, pop into Brighton’s Bond Street or browse online to view the 2016 Autumn/Winter collection.
Happy shoe hunting!
Latest posts by Guest Blogger (see all)
- Migraines and how to ease the pain - September 5, 2018
- It’s PRIDE baby! Let’s get harmonious on this thing! - August 2, 2018
- Full steam ahead – scallops with ginger, soy and spring onions - July 13, 2018