Is your big day approaching? Want to look and feel like a prince or princess but just aren’t feeling it? Lisa Moore explains how to cope with everything at once…
Planning a wedding is tough. It’s stressful and that won’t help you if you’re looking to lose weight and tone up. Stress really doesn’t help with fat loss, your cortisol levels become raised and if they stay high then your body will store fat instead of burning it.
It’s so frustrating, you do everything you think to lose weight; eat well, exercise hard, but the fat just stubbornly stays there. Here are a few simple tricks you can try, and some of them will also help you with organising the event too.
- Visualise – Set aside ten minutes a day and picture your perfect day. Picture the weather, venue, clothes and how happy you feel. Breathe all this in to your body.
- Go for a walk – Take the time, go out with your partner, hold hands, laugh, smile and just walk.
- Keep hydrated – Drink plenty of water and cut out the caffeine and stimulants from your diet.
- Sleep – Get to bed by 10pm.
- Keep a journal – Write down how you feel, make a list of the things you need to do the next day/week. Get it all out of your head EVERY DAY.
All of the above will help you to focus and reduce cortisol in the body. Combine these five things with great nutrition plus regular resistance exercise and you’ll look and feel amazing on your wedding day.
If you want a structured programme to follow then call us at Fit For Moore and we can help you look amazing on your big day. Call 01444 847951 or visit www.fitformoore.co.uk