Want to get into that little black dress in time for Christmas? Lisa Moore of Fit For Moore gives her Top 5 Tips to make sure that happens.
- Cut out the rubbish – If there is no rubbish food in your cupboards then you can’t eat it. Be ruthless, bin everything and refill with healthy snacks.
- Move More – Set an alarm to remind you to move every hour and then when the alarm goes off, DON’T ignore it. Move for at least five minutes and, if you can, walk slowly for 20 minutes a day.
- More Protein – Eating protein fills you up and sustains you for longer, leading to less cravings and more energy. Have protein at every meal, e.g. scrambled eggs for breakfast, chicken salad for lunch and then steak and salad in the evening with sweet potato wedges.
- Plan ahead – If you know you’ve got a date or are out with friends then check out the restaurant menu before you go. It’s OK to ask them to ditch the fries and have a green salad with your steak, they won’t mind!
- Resistance Training – Workout with weights at least three times a week for 30 minutes. The best type of workout is one that incorporates high intensity training with cardiovascular activity such as a Metabolic Effect Class.
Lisa Moore is the Founder of Fit For Moore Personal Training based in Haywards Heath and has over 20 years experience in the health and fitness industry. The Metabolic Effect class runs daily in Haywards Heath, to find out more visit www.fitformoore.co.uk